Thursday, September 13, 2012

Have added links for solid christian teaching...

I have prayed about this for some time, whether to post links to other blogs as sometimes  blogs can be spot on and other times they can become side-tracked into odd theology/beliefs.  Due to the increasing number of changes that are happening in the Church today and the deceptions/doctrines that are being taught to unsuspecting and trusting believers, I feel the time has come to share some links of those who are being the watchmen on the wall about these false teachings/doctrines that are infiltrating (and have for some time) the Body of Christ.

To that end, I have added a section on the right side of my blog titled "Links for Solid Christian Teaching."  I pray that you find time to look at them so that you can get a better idea of what is going on in the Church and what, I fear, will be the reason for the great falling away "of the very elect" that is prophesied in Scripture.

 My goal is not to be an alarmist but to be another watchman on the wall and give my readers a warning to be careful about what they expose themselves to, and to ALWAYS compare what you are being taught/told to what is in the Holy Bible.  In the end, the Holy Bible is our only source of truth!  I do not want anything to become a stumbling block for you in your walk with God!



No comments:

Post a Comment